1. Wake up before the alarm. Rested.
2. Get kiss from dog and husband. Do not comment on breath of either.
5. Watch sun come up. It was so beautiful this morning that it took my breath away.
6. Avoid multiple speed traps on 45 min commute, arriving exactly on time while listening to Book on CD that did not skip, melt, or otherwise disintegrate at the “good part”.
7. Enjoy a day at work free from whining, drama, politics, backstabbing. Receive encouraging remarks from co-workers, supervisor, and students. Listen to great music all afternoon while cleaning up stacks of work in office – uninterrupted!
8. Return home, avoiding all police vehicles, cell phone yakkers and texters, and others DWHUA (Driving with Heads Up Asses).
9. Enjoy dinner with hubby while watching baseball team win!!
10. Read posts from wonderful blog buddies, acknowledging my feelings of inadequacy in the presence of their brilliance.
11. Get kiss from dog and husband.
12. Fall peacefully asleep.